Welcome to SAS Statistics & Analytics Tutorials
These articles are great way to start with Base SAS Programming.
What is What Is SAS Analytics?
SAS is a Business Intelligence tool that facilitates analyses, reporting, data mining, and predictive modeling with the help of powerful visualizations and interactive dashboards.
Getting Started with Analytics…
The following articles are for those have a basic understanding of SAS Programming Language and want to learn Analytics to generate reports and perform analysis on the data.
Data analysis procedures such as proc univariate, proc means, proc freq covered in these categories of articles.
- Business Analytics Definition and Overview
- Proc Summary in SAS
- Using PROC MEANS for detailed analysis of data
- PROC FREQ
- Learn how to create Summary Reports using PROC Tabulate
- Using Proc Univariate for Analysis and Normality Test
- PROC TTEST for comparing means
- Box and Whisker Plot: Explained
Articles on Statistics
Learn the fundamentals of statistics and analysis in an easy way! No background in stats necessary.